Keno is one of the most popular pastimes for Kiwi gamblers. This game of luck is pretty straightforward, taking a minimal amount of time to learn but carries massive payout potential. Likened to the lottery, Keno NZ shares some elements with the numbers game, with the Keno draw as unpredictable as the lotto. Players can find several online Keno casinos in New Zealand to bet on and get instant results. Read our online Keno review to learn how the game is played as well as get tips for your next bet.
Similar to lottery games, internet Keno is a game of chance. Our top gambling websites offer players the opportunity to test the games playing for fun. Once a player is confident about their ability to win, they can sign up and play for real money. Below are some of the top NZ online Keno casino sites that we have thoroughly vetted and can vouch for.
New Zealand Online Keno Casino Sites
NZ800 BONUS + 100 Spins
NZ1000 BONUS + 150 Spins
NZ600 BONUS + 150 Spins
NZ500 BONUS + 200 Spins
NZ1000 BONUS + 30 Spins
How to play Keno NZ
Learn how the game is played online by following our steps and you will win in a matter of time. If you are familiar with how the lottery works, you will quickly grasp keno online. This game of chance places the onus on the player to select the bunch of numbers randomly and wait for a draw to take place.
Players need to choose their favourite numbers and wait for the Keno draw that is done using a random number generator. You will then check for the corresponding numbers from your Keno card then get your payout based on how many numbers you were able to predict correctly. Not so long ago, Kiwi players had to drive to their local land-based casino to play a keno game. With the advent of technology, you can choose your favourite game from the comfort of your home and win.
- Choose a keno game online you wish to play.
- Select a minimum of 1 number and a maximum of 20 numbers from the keno table grid.
- Set a limit on how much you want to bet per draw.
- Trigger the draw and wait to see if you won.
Online Keno Strategy
While a very decent gambling game to play, it can get costly to play if bettors are not careful. There are a string of strategies to the game of Keno online. You simply cannot play the game without any forethought or approach and expect to win. Here are some of the Keno tips and tricks that pro gamblers have found to be helpful when playing Keno games.
- Randomly choosing numbers has proven to bring inconsistent, winning streaks. Instead, players ought to select a set of numbers that they are confident in and play them with relatively high frequency.
- Players should have a set amount of bankroll that they are willing to gamble with and no exceed. This will also help them monitor their spend and bet more wisely.
- Kiwis should register at a casino that offers exclusive Keno bonuses. These will extend the players bankroll and help them win.
- Players should always study Keno previous results before they bet to know the hot and cold numbers.
NZ Online Keno Rules
Without rules, we descend into chaos. Keno New Zealand websites apply this quote and expect players to abide by the following rules to Keno:
- Casino Keno games will provide players with the option of choosing between 30, 50, 75, 80 and 90-ball games. Players should choose accordingly, based on their experience with the game.
- Keno payouts are dependent on the number of hits that players get from the draw.
- The list of Keno numbers NZ that players choose from is also based on the number of balls available.
- Just like the lotto result NZ, the Keno game is based on luck, and the numbers are generated randomly using an RNG. Players can only withdraw their winnings once the draw is complete.
History of Keno
The game of Keno been around for many years, become one of the oldest casino games. The origins the numbers game can be traced back to the Chinese dynasty. At the time, the game was played to raise money for the war in the form of taxes. Originally, Keno consisted of 120 characters that would later be changed into numbered balls. The proceeds accumulated from Keno games would go on to build the Great Wall of China, a landmark that is so massive that it can be seen from outer space. This fact bears testament to how big Keno is. The Keno games would later move to American shores in the 1800s, and the rest is history. Fast-forward to the 20th century, and the game was adapted to the online gaming world.
More NZ Casino Games