Playing at the best payout casinos means that New Zealanders play to get the biggest casino wins on the net. It only makes sense that the casinos that payout the most are much more likely to retain their clients and attract new players as well. This is undoubtedly why every casino advertises the payout percentage so prominently on the casino lobby. Our list of casinos has top games that payout the best among NZ gambling sites. Read through our guide of best payout casino NZ sites to find out what to consider when looking for the highest payouts in New Zealand.
Best Online Casinos that Payout Big
What to Consider When Choosing the Best Payout Casino
When looking for the best paying casinos in New Zealand, there are a couple of things that Kiwi players need to consider. These factors speak to the criteria we use to shortlist the casinos we recommend to New Zealanders. Here’s what every player should look for when picking a casino with the best payout:
- The payout percentages that are advertised on the casino website should be attractive.
- By virtue of having a high payout percentage, the house edge should be low.
- The gambling site should have a strong catalogue of the best payout online casino games.
- The casino games software providers on the gambling site should be reputable and
- Players need to check to see if the payout percentage is regularly audited by a third-party organization.
What is a Payout Percentages?
The term payout percentage refers to the potential real cash payback to Kiwi players when they play their favourite casino games. It is calculated by looking at how much real money has been spent at the casino over a period of time. There are agencies that track the Returns to Player (RTP) percentage looking at the number of Kiwi players that received their winnings over the number of times they have made wagers online. The RTP is calculated for specific casino games as well as the entire gambling site. It is important to note that while the casino payout percentage may give the impression that players will win every time, that is not the case.
Difference Between Online & Land-Based Casino Payout Percentage
If you need any convincing why you should gamble on the net as opposed to your local brick-and-mortar casino you are in luck. On average, online casinos tend to hold higher payout percentages than land-based casinos. This is largely due to the fact that there are several costs that are associated with land-based casinos, and that is reflected in the payout percentage. The average top casino in New Zealand has a payout percentage of around 94%. Land-based casinos, on the other hand, generally have a payout percentage of anywhere between 65% and 75%
Fastest Payout Online Casino NZ Banking Options
Once you choose to play at top casinos that payout the most, you would want to have the payment solutions that can also allow you to withdraw large sums of money. This entails being able to make a quick withdrawal using the most popular payment option in New Zealand. Below are some of the casino banking methods and the benefits they offer Kiwi players:
- Bank Wire Transfer – while it may not be the quickest banking option, it is the payment solution that is recommended for players with the highest casino payouts. It usually takes 48 hours to process the payment, and it is one of the safest and secure banking options around.
- E-Wallet – For players looking for the fastest payouts, they would typically choose e-wallet services as they are instant. Withdrawals made using this service hardly take too much time, and players can avoid delays by submitting their documents when making deposits.
- Credit and Debit Cards – Arguably the most preferred withdrawal option in NZ, players just request the casino to send their winnings to their card. Credit and debit cards also do not have withdrawal limits; however, they do take an average of 2-5 days to process.
- Cheques – The most dated but highly trusted banking method, cheque payments takes the longest time to process (21 days).
Best Online Casino Fast Payout FAQs
Which online casino pays the best?
We recommend the best online casino payouts you will ever find in New Zealand. Here’s a list of our top 5 casinos that payout the best:
- Spin Palace Casino 98% Payout
- All Slots Casino 2 Payout
- Gaming Club Casino 98% Payout
- River Belle Casino 98% Payout
- Leo Vegas Casino 2 Payout
Which online slot machines pay the best?
Here’s a list of the best paying online pokies in New Zealand:
- Avalon II 97%
- Thunderstruck II 8%
- Break Da Bank 2%
- Immortal Romance 9%
- Star Dust 98%
What is the best online casino to play?
If you want to play at online casino real money NZ sites, we suggest you choose any casino websites from our recommended list. Our gambling experts have thoroughly vetted each casino, and they pay out the most in comparison to their closest competitors.
What percentage do slot machines pay?
Most of the fastest payout online casino slot games generally have an average payout percentage of 93%.
What game pays out the most at a casino?
While pokies may be the favourite pastime for most Kiwi players, table games payout the most. Casino card games like blackjack have a payout percentage of 99% while pokies have an average of 93%.