Entropay payment system is like a prepaid debit account, in which users can make safe online payments. Also known as the virtual Visa card service to its users, it was the first payment option of its kind in the European region. Founded in 2003 by Ixaris Systems, it is famous for offering its users safe and speedy deposits and withdrawals. Entropay gambling have seemingly grown in number along with the different casinos that take Visa cards. You can use the Entropay deposit method anywhere you see a Visa logo and bet on your favourite games online. Learn more about this banking option, how to use it, and the best online casinos that take Entropay.
Online Casinos that take Entropay[table id=1 /]
What is Entropay?
Entropay is in partnership with Visa Inc. in the creation of a virtual prepaid card, providing a payment solution for online services. As an electronic payment system, users need to create an Entropay account online and receive a virtual Visa card. This is not a physical card, it is a web-based account used online. Just like a Visa card, users enjoy the convenience of making deposits and withdrawals using the same platform. Players at a casino can track the amount of money they are spending with relative ease. For players not familiar with Entropay casino deposits, here’s a quick guide on how it works below.
Entropay Casino Review | How It Works
Entropay payments at online casinos are pretty easy to follow. Kiwi players that are familiar with other digital credit card systems will find using Entropay Visa card a breeze. Players should remember that the Entropay virtual card is accepted wherever the Visa is recognised.
- – Create an Entropay account online by simply heading to the official Entropay website.
- – Add funds to your Entropay wallet using any of the established banking transactions such as wire transfers, credit cards, or cheque.
- – Sign up at a gambling website that accepts Entropay and follow the prompts to register.
- – Complete the fields that require the virtual card details and select the amount you want to deposit into your casino account.
- – Minutes later, you’ll be ready to play your favourite Entropay games online.
Advantages of Using Entropay
Our Entropay overview explores why Kiwi players should use it when they play for real money.
- Entropay payments are one of the fastest online casino deposit methods in New Zealand.
- Unlike a credit card, an Entropay card lets players use their own money, making sure that they do not overspend when gambling.
- It is free to create the virtual card.
- All Entropay transactions are completely confidential.
Shortcomings of Using EntroPay
Despite being an overall good product, Entropay card services have come under fire for the following reasons:
- Entropay charges fees for transferring funds from your credit card into the virtual card account.
- Withdrawal of winnings are subject to a small charge being deducted.
Since fees in the internet banking industry are almost unavoidable, most players have disregarded the small charge in favour of good service. Moreover, the small charge does not compare to the Entropay live chat support service that they provide its users. It’s available 24/7 and provides helpful and friendly customer support. So, what are you waiting for? Sign up at any of our recommended casinos that accept Entropay and start playing.
Alternative Deposit Options for Gambling Online
- Bitcoin Casinos
- Debit Card Casinos
- EcoPayz Casinos
- Neosurf Casinos
- Neteller Casinos
- MasterCard Casinos
- PayPal Casinos
- Paysafecard Casinos
- POLi Casinos
- Skrill Casinos
- Visa Casinos